Headwaters has a 9-hole league and an 18-hole league for women. Both leagues play on Tuesdays.
- Membership in both leagues is open to both Headwaters Club members and non-members. Non-members pay a reduced greens fee for league play.
- League play is from May when the course opens through late September.
- Sign up to play on a weekly basis. There is no commitment to play each week.
- Each week features a fun side game.
- For more information, contact the Pro Shop at 218-732-4832 .
Women’s 9-hole League
- Tee Times start @10am on Tuesdays. No USGA handicap is required.
- Sign up to play during the previous week.
- Pairings are chosen by blind draw prior to teeing off.
- League dues are $30 which is used for weekly prizes.
Women’s 18-hole League
- Tee times start at 11:30am on Tuesdays.
- Each player must have an established handicap to be eligible to win weekly game prizes. If new to league without an established handicap, you can play as a social player until handicap is established.
- Players must sign up by noon on Monday to be included in that week’s play.
- Pairings are created by the club manager. Participants play with different players each week.
- League membership yearly dues are a maximum of $30, which goes toward weekly prizes.
- Players may play from their preferred tees – Red (5300 yds), Green (4300 yds) or Red/Green Combo (500 yds).
- Contact the Headwaters Pro Shop at 218-732-4832 or email HeadwatersLadies18@gmail.com.
- For more detailed information about the 18-hole league, click here.