To ensure that all golfers, guests, members, shareholders, families, staff, and friends fully enjoy their experience at Headwaters GC the following expectations of conduct are established. The intention of this document is to establish clear and acceptable behavior expectations at Headwaters GC. Upon payment of membership or green fees, or use of Headwater’s facilities, all members and guests consent to be bound by this Code of Conduct.
All members and guests of Headwaters GC will:
- Create an environment and culture that is reflective of the personal integrity and respect taught in the rules of golf encompassing honesty, integrity and good sportsmanship. This same integrity, honesty and good will are expected whether on the golf course or in the Clubhouse.
- Acknowledge that Headwaters GC is a family friendly environment and, therefore, refrain from using obscenities and loud boisterous behavior inappropriate for children and respectable taste.
- Respect the rights of other players and golf course staff and will not reprimand staff or attempt to direct staff in performance of their duties. Any complaints about staff or service are to be directed to management or the Board of Directors.
- Not engage in any form of sexual, racial, religious discrimination or harassment
- Respect the golf course, golf cars and facilities
- Adhere to all club rules (including but not limited to)
- Sign in procedures in the Golf Shop
- Rental and safe operation of carts in designated areas only
- Obey all signage on the golf course
- Take pride in the physical appearance of Headwaters Golf Club as it is reflective of you as a member
- Recognize that many golfers do not want to hear your music while golfing and therefore will refrain from playing music louder than can be heard by your group.
Resolution of violations of the Headwaters GC Code of Conduct shall be vested in the Board of Directors to be resolved in its discretion but may include suspension or loss of playing privileges.